Update | Syracusefan.com

Update

bnoro

Lurker
As I posted on the Recruiting Board, I was in Syracuse last weekend, and got some very good information.

Apparently DC is going to be a monster on the boards for us this year. He's been dominating in practice and looks to provide a much bigger impact than Fab's rookie campaign.

If what I was told was accurate, don't get your hopes up for another year of MCW. Kid's gonna be special this season.

Get excited for the Coon as well.
zdAaL.jpg

He'll make a decent impact this year.

Finally, Gbinije looks to be a very solid transfer move for us so far and it's disappointing he can't play this year. But it's good to have one in the hole that will make a seamless transition to next year.

Great news all around.

Surprised people aren’t more excited about Gbinije. Borderline McDonald’s AA at the time(just wasn’t eligible), huge offer list, gave Duke some pretty good minutes, is going to sit out a year and get stronger and likely better at everything. He also insulates us to an extent from MCW leaving(inevitable) and if we don’t land Rysheed Jordan.

Gbinije also looked really good during the MM scrimmage. I thought so anyway.

Also i think it's a silent G?

Yes, Ben-Eh-Jay looked great at MM! I second that assessment. Must be so frustrating for him not to play.

Apparently DC is going to be a monster on the boards for us this year. He's been dominating in practice and looks to provide a much bigger impact than Fab's rookie campaign.

A dead man could make a bigger impact than Fab's rookie campaign.:) I think most are looking for a bigger impact than Fab's sophomore campaign. 7.8 ppg and 5.8 rpg. I hope that's what you meant.

Career Stats

Per Game Team G GS MPG PPG RPG APG SPG BPG TOPG PFPG FG% 3P% FT%
2010-11 Syr 33 24 9.9 2.3 1.9 0.2 0.3 0.8 0.8 1.8 .607 - .360
2011-12 Syr 30 30 25.4 7.8 5.8 0.7 0.5 2.9 1.4 2.8 .566 - .633
Career​
63 54 17.3 4.9 3.8 0.5 0.4 1.8 1.1 2.3 .576 - .553

BNORO

Whose idea is it to refer to Cooney as Coon? If it's the players, I'd say OK. If it's not, I'd can the idea right now.
Yep just like the entire fanbase of Green Bay doing the same with John Kuhn. The racial sensitivity here is insane. It's a joke from South Park.

Yep just like the entire fanbase of Green Bay doing the same with John Kuhn. The racial sensitivity here is insane. It's a joke from South Park.
If you grew up with racism when it was Really intense, you might understand the sensitivity better.

If you grew up with racism when it was Really intense, you might understand the sensitivity better.
Well we're in a generation now where it's really intense to say any little thing that might be contrived as racist. I understand where you're coming from, wasn't really aiming at you in particular.

Well we're in a generation now where it's really intense to say any little thing that might be contrived as racist. I understand where you're coming from, wasn't really aiming at you in particular.
I think gay jokes are still ok, I think?

Not to worry, the proper way to pronounce it is drop the "C".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom