Update! | Syracusefan.com

Update!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
1.jpg

Still getting alot of awsome PM's from folks asking how my Daughter Brooke is doing. She is doing amassing! she is way ahead of schedule on her recovery. She even was able to get out of the house yesterday for the first time since coming home from the Hospital on the 14th.

Thank you everyone one for your thoughts and Prayers. We are very greatful for all the support!

View attachment 9466
Still getting alot of awsome PM's from folks asking how my Daughter Brooke is doing. She is doing amassing! she is way ahead of schedule on her recovery. She even was able to get out of the house yesterday for the first time since coming home from the Hospital on the 14th.

Thank you everyone one for your thoughts and Prayers. We are very greatful for all the support!

Nothing in the world is nicer than a happy smiling girl!

All the best to Brooke and the whole family, Jim. There's nothing like getting back home and having everyone together to help with recovery.

View attachment 9466

Great news!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom