Updates from Other Boards | Syracusefan.com

Updates from Other Boards

Subob1

Walk On
Per Alex Kline, Nova may be in drivers seat for Roberson (but no one is sure); Brian Snow calls it 60/40 Patterson to SU over Xavier; SU still deep in the mix for Jordan probably a toss between SU and Temple, Kline thinks it is ever so slight lean to Temple; per ESPN Insider, SU maybe fading on Vonleh,; Lawrence is an unknown.

Per Alex Kline, Nova may be in drivers seat for Roberson (but no one is sure); Brian Snow calls it 60/40 Patterson to SU over Xavier; SU still deep in the mix for Jordan probably a toss between SU and Temple, Kline thinks it is ever so slight lean to Temple; per ESPN Insider, SU maybe fading on Vonleh,; Lawrence is an unknown.

Indiana making a hard push for Vonleh now, but they've apparently dropped Anya.

Buh?!?!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

correct...but then again...Indiana is two over on offers of scholarships...they are playing game that one or two from team will go to NBA next spring...sucks

This isn't an attack on you or wherver you got this, but I find it hard to believe that between Vonleh, Roberson, and Jordan were going to come up empty. I could be way off, but I have a feeling at worst we get 1, at best we get all 3 depending on who leaves and what spots we have open.

I don't get how "focusing" more on a recruit can increase your chances. What, now that IU apparently dropped Anya, Vonleh finds IU more appealing? They don't even play the same position. Will Crean's phone calls budgeted for Anya now be available for Vonleh? Will Vonleh get 2x the phone calls now?

He either likes IU or doesn't - Crean backing off a 2013 center isn't going to change his decision. If IU gets Vonleh it won't be because they dropped Anya - it will be because he decides IU is best for him, completely independent of Anya.

i have been to Indiana, not bloomington, but I can assure Noah, that state sucks.

I think I will go with what Alex Kline says, he's always spot on:rolleyes:

LVL7lolpup.gif