Upset Alert: Louisville in Trouble | Syracusefan.com

Upset Alert: Louisville in Trouble

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
The Cardinals are down 31-38 to Old Dominion with less than 10 minutes left in the game.

Louisville ties it up at 40-40 after a quick 5-0 run.

Monarchs back on top 44-40 with 3:23 left.

Edit: Just like that L'Ville jumps on top 45-44 with 2 to play.

It irritates me to see them ranked higher than us. This needs to change.

It irritates me to see them ranked higher than us. This needs to change.

we are so superstitious with our under the radar garbage that is all it is. We were a final four team last year most teams coming off of a final four remain in the top 10. No way we shouldn't of, given gillon white moyer battle thompson and chuck.

We just have have had some bad luck when we aren't under the radar, nothing more then that.

WHAT HAPPENED?
The Cardinals proved to be too much for the Monarchs in overtime and won 68-62. They will face a Witchita State team that dismantled LSU today, 82-47, at 2:30 on ESPN I believe.

The Cardinals proved to be too much for the Monarchs in overtime and won 68-62. They will face a Witchita State team that dismantled LSU today, 82-47, at 2:30 on ESPN I believe.
Very glad for my Lville cousins - and the ACC!

ODU's FT shooting doomed them.

Also, they stole an inbounds pass with about :06 left in regulation but the ODU player was seemingly unaware he had a lot of time and jacked up a quick corner three. He missed and the game wound up going to OT. ODU was their own worst enemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom