Upset alert - Louisville vs Savannah St. | Syracusefan.com

Upset alert - Louisville vs Savannah St.

And some people thought that Adrian was too far below our level of play.

Savannah State isn't really bad either, they've beaten Winthrop and Cleveland State. Winthrop beat Clemson.

Savannah State isn't really bad either, they've beaten Winthrop and Cleveland State. Winthrop beat Clemson.
Exactly. They have a solid team this year but it gives you some idea what Louisville has. VERY good team.

Savannah State is still in this.

If we don't win the ACC regular season, or tourney, I hope the Ville does. Just to bring the tobacco roaders down to earth.

bevosu said:
If we don't win the ACC regular season, or tourney, I hope the Ville does. Just to bring the tobacco roaders down to earth.

I'll buy you a new car if we win the ACC regular season or tourney title.

Sounds like a deal to me. I doubt that we will, but anything is possible.

Honda Civic okay?

Nothing like a bet where nothing is given up if I do not win... I'm in! I'm picking Syracuse to win the ACC regular season or tourney titles.

69-14 Louisville with 8 minutes left. If Savannah (who scored 7 points in the first half) can get it under 50 at the Under 4 timeout, they have a chance.

I seriously Laughed Out Loud at the title of this post. LOL. Too funny man. :)

Exactly. They have a solid team this year but it gives you some idea what Louisville has. VERY good team.

Its not so much the talent on Louisville as it is their attitude. The culture there is to destroy your opponent and step on their throats when they are down.

'"I tried everything," Pitino said of attempting to avoid running up the score in Louisville's 87-26 win over Savannah State. "We played four white guys and an Egyptian."'

Edit: Savannah State is coached by Horace Broadnax. So last night was a good time to root for Louisville.

Last edited:
'"I tried everything," Pitino said of attempting to avoid running up the score in Louisville's 87-26 win over Savannah State. "We played four white guys and an Egyptian."'

Edit: Savannah State is coached by Horace Broadnax. So last night was a good time to root for Louisville.

Wow, I thought you were just kidding, but he actually did say that. I don't think it's a big deal or anything, but I'm shocked that being such the skilled communicator that he is would actually say something that non-PC.