Upsets Brewing | Syracusefan.com

Upsets Brewing

Nobody can beat UK.

Fans boo, offensive foul because defensive foul.

That Vargas dude may have committed three offensive fouls on that play. The push off to clear space for his drive, then a tiny little swim move (not really a foul) then the charge. Then fans boo and officials change the call to a blocking foul. That was odd.

Nobody can beat UK.

Fans boo, offensive foul because defensive foul.

That Vargas dude may have committed three offensive fouls on that play. The push off to clear space for his drive, then a tiny little swim move (not really a foul) then the charge. Then fans boo and officials change the call to a blocking foul. That was odd.

Its hilarious the way that the SEC coddles UK. I bet their defense suddenly loses its potency in the NCAAT against non SEC refs. I bet they have some serious foul trouble issues in the tourney as well.

Hmmm when the whistles are blowing Vandy has no chance when they go quiet even for about 30sec they come right back.

Duke is in OT.

Kentucky is pretty safe. Davis has been pretty spectacular on offense today.

What happened to basketball?

VPI has the ball with 30 sec left, shot clock off.

The best they can do is wait till 7 sec are left, and then to the lane and force a terrible shot?

And it's not just them, that same exact thing will probably happen 5 more times today.

Terrible execution.

I am confused.. i thought it was only syracuse that cant get its games on Tv and has to settle for ESPN3

Va. Tech just wastes 10 seconds not really pressuring the ball and not fouling down 2 with the shot clock off. Nice work.

Duke is terrible. Please put them in our bracket!

Duke is terrible. Please put them in our bracket!

Dicey seeing them in our bracket. No doubt they'd go something like 17-29 from 3pt. range against us. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom