Brad Evans
Omar Gonzalez
Michael Orozco Fiscal

Goalkeepers:
Brad Guzan
Tim Howard
Nick Rimando

if Brooks and Johannson play, they are cap-tied to the US

Good news: Johannson is already "tied" to the US. He filed his one-time switch with FIFA and is stuck with us. Brooks should be in CR and get cap-tied late in the game.

I really like this roster. Just like the NCAA tournament, you can alway nit-pick over the last few in, first few out, but I think we get 4 pts next week and get to coast the rest of the way.

What's the deal w/ Chandler? I can never find the straight answer. I know he's tied now.

i am psyched to see this group as a complete unit. Hopefully Jozy will still be in form after being left on an island at sunderland so far.

What's the deal w/ Chandler? I can never find the straight answer. I know he's tied now.

He's in a bad run of form with his club team Nuremberg. Plus his commitment to the US team has been tenuous at times. He's also apparently scared of flying so that is in as well. My guess is JK is waiting for him to play better and is creating some urgency in Chandler to want to be with the US team. He told a German paper he's staying up late to watch the matches. Maybe being away will spark him. US could use a nice RB

-----------Altidore----------
Fab Johnson-----Dempsey-----Donovan
-------Bradley------Jones
Beasley--Besler--Brooks---Evans
----------Howard-----------

The Holden injury really bums me out but that's a good team with solid depth. I feel like after the CONCACAF Cup victory the expectations are a little too high. Hope I'm proved wrong because the team is really electric when working on all cylinders making them an easy team to root on.

-----------Altidore----------
Fab Johnson-----Dempsey-----Donovan
-------Bradley------Jones
Beasley--Besler--Brooks---Evans
----------Howard-----------

I think this is it. The only possible changes that I see could be:

- Cameron play CM (where he's had some nice game for the US) or RB (where he plays club)
- FJ plays LB and AJ or EJ plays on the left wing
- Brooks sits for a vet away to CR

Again, I think you have it though.

As good as Clint Dempsey is I bet JK is waiting for the day he can start Johansson/Altidore up top. Will be a devastating pairing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom