USA! USA! | Syracusefan.com

USA! USA!

Bortukal

All Conference
Like: Dempsey, Johnson, controlled attack, rockin' stadium.

Dislike: Back line, Where's Waldo jerseys.

Only saw the second half and thought they looked pretty good. Put together a number of high quality quick 7-8 touches.

A deuce for Deuce!

Deserved a straight red for the flop though.

Wish Guatemala had gone through over Jamaica.

Don't mind the jerseys. Nike just needs to pick one and stick with it.

Like: Dempsey, Johnson, controlled attack, rockin' stadium.

Dislike: Back line, Where's Waldo jerseys.
Stadium was awesome. I hope next time Mexico comes here we play in a smaller venue like KC with a pro-American crowd. Playing in places like Metlife Stadium just lead to it being 50/50 Mexican/American support. I doubt we will because the money gained from playing in bigger stadiums for those games is huge, but it was awesome to see that crowd tonight, especially during the anthem.

Stadium was awesome. I hope next time Mexico comes here we play in a smaller venue like KC with a pro-American crowd. Playing in places like Metlife Stadium just lead to it being 50/50 Mexican/American support. I doubt we will because the money gained from playing in bigger stadiums for those games is huge, but it was awesome to see that crowd tonight, especially during the anthem.

We've played the Mexican fixture in Columbus 3 straight times. 3 straight times we've won DOS A CERO. We ain't playing anywhere else.

I've been to the last 2 USA-Mexico matches in Columbus
September 2005 (days after Hurrican Katrina)
February 2009 (unseasonably warm - but then a cold front came through at game time)

I missed the Guerra Fria in 2001
watch

I love the new jerseys, you may be familiar with our flag, it has similar stripes. :p

Yeah they have a lot of issues with neo-nazis also. Sad stuff. We just have Mexicans throwing cups of vomit and urine at Landon Donovan, so I guess we don't have it that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom