USA vs Argentina | Syracusefan.com

USA vs Argentina

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Some Doooooooosh just nut punched Melo. Dude should be sent home by the IOC or Argentina themselves. Instead of goodwill and peace the olympics make me hostile and angry. Nuke Argentina.

I love how coach K was right up in that, he was pissed, looked like he was about to throw down with Scola!!!

I love how coach K was right up in that, he was pissed, looked like he was about to throw down with Scola!!!
new found respect for the man these days. Always wanted UNC over Duke. Won't be happening like that anymore.

My previous neighbor was a UNC grad.. creepiest dude I ever met.. straight up pedofile serial killer type... of course UNC grads are not like that but enough along with coach k to make me sway to respect Duke more... just enough for us to kick their asses in league play in a couple years.

Chris Paul did take a shot at that kid earlier in the game...to be honest

new found respect for the man these days. Always wanted UNC over Duke. Won't be happening like that anymore.
Agree. Got to say he is a classy man. Him and Jimmy are friends so...

yeah I didn't think it would ever happen but I'm pretty sure I prefer Duke to UNC now. for sure I respect K infinitely more than roy

Chris Paul did take a shot at that kid earlier in the game...to be honest
i really think that was a dive... anyways if some dude hits you in the gut hit him back in the gut. Don't find a new dude, and then punch his sack like its a speed bag. Punching a dude in the dick is never cool.

yeah I didn't think it would ever happen but I'm pretty sure I prefer Duke to UNC now. for sure I respect K infinitely more than roy
In CBB world both K and Roy are whiney... Roy just has no redeeming qualities. K does.

A dive and a cheap shot. Is Argentina training with their soccer team? Is Maradona on the bench?

i really think that was a dive... anyways if some dude hits you in the gut hit him back in the gut. Don't find a new dude, and then punch his sack like its a speed bag. Punching a dude in the dick is never cool.

It wasn't dive but it wasn't in the nuts either. Unfortunately the nut punch on a jump shot his been going on for years to point people now fake the nut punch to make you flinch and hopefully miss the shot.

and Westbrook gets a T for staring. ridiculous

what a third qtr that was

The Westbrook dunk here ya go.

westdunk6_medium.gif

It wasn't dive but it wasn't in the nuts either. Unfortunately the nut punch on a jump shot his been going on for years to point people now fake the nut punch to make you flinch and hopefully miss the shot.
All I know is, you take a shot at my pills, I better not know where you live.

The Westbrook dunk here ya go.

westdunk6_medium.gif
Had to watch that three times before I could tell that went in the basket. I only saw a little bit of the game but liked the 12 steals and 20 offensive rebounds I saw in the box score.

Picture of the guys after the game waiting for their ride. They look like they are having a pretty good time.

417473_10151342186739616_155141145_n.jpg

Its one thing to put your hand out to block Melo from jumping into him, but that guys hand was below his own belt in a defensive stance. And Melo was much taller. Common sense.

Kobe has had the worst olympics of any of the team. Maybe even worse then Anthony Davis. Even when he was given the ball in isolation. I begin to wonder if his best days are almost behind him, and I don't mean that as a insult in any way.

Kobe looks so old. The problem with guys who only work off iso's...they look terrible when they don't have the stroke going. He is purely a step back jump shooter anymore. I'm expecting a lot of dissapointment in LA this season.

kobe has a lot of miles on his legs ... forgetting the off the court drama, he has been a winner on it and has played for the national team with pride

On another note Anthony Davis gave me some flashbacks of Warrick today.
Would have been fun to have seen him next to Fab this year.
To bad his national championship could have meant much more at Syracuse.