USA vs France...being played now | Syracusefan.com

USA vs France...being played now

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Don't read if you don't want to know what is happening. My paper lists the game as being aired at 4 AM

The three cable channels that are showing the games don't list the game for today.

What?

Link

Anyone know why Hop is not on the bench? Is it a case of a certain #of assistants are allowed on the bench? Has he been on the bench for other games?

Don't read if you don't want to know what is happening. My paper lists the game as being aired at 4 AM

The three cable channels that are showing the games don't list the game for today.

What?

Link
Not easy to find. It's on the NBC sports network. Not sure why they wouldn't show it on regular NBC but I guess that's reserved for tape delayed stuff.

The Post Standard listed the game as being at 4 AM (no date) with no info on what channel it would be on. Nice job!!

Found it on Ch 55 low def

The Post Standard listed the game as being at 4 AM (no date) with no info on what channel it would be on. Nice job!!

Found it on Ch 55 low def
It was common knowledge that the game was starting at 9:30 am Eastern time, but I guess it's possible that the Post Standard didn't know which channel it was going to be shown on.

I am rather impressed. France neither laid over and died or raised a white flag. shocking stuff.

I am rather impressed. France neither laid over and died or raised a white flag. shocking stuff.
I know you are joking, but France is considered the 3rd best team at the games. I thought Team USA looked pretty good and the next couple games could be real ugly. Anyone think JB looked uncomfortable hugging Queen Michelle.

Anyone know why Hop is not on the bench? Is it a case of a certain #of assistants are allowed on the bench? Has he been on the bench for other games?
recruitin

I know you are joking, but France is considered the 3rd best team at the games. I thought Team USA looked pretty good and the next couple games could be real ugly. Anyone think JB looked uncomfortable hugging Queen Michelle.

France is probably considered the 5th or 6th best team...

Pretty sure that he was only there for the exhibition games, he is now back here recruiting.

Without their help, we almost certainly do not win the American Revolution.

eyelash_bardot_2.jpg

and the Statue of Liberty which was one of the first sites many of our ancestors had while coming to America.

and the Statue of Liberty which was one of the first sites many of our ancestors had while coming to America.
Story

4931_121051492300.jpg

The Designer, Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi
STLI2258.jpg

The Statue

How can Boris Diaw play so much basketball and be so painfully out of shape?

thanks.
They are still there, just saw Mikey in the stands and called him a scouter I think. But is not allowed on the bench I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom