USC game... | Syracusefan.com

USC game...

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Knowing that we were most likely leaving for the ACC was just in too good of a mood to give too much of a about the game. The scene was fantastic and Su was well represented. Guys playee hard but anybody with any brain realizes after watching the game we need to recruit better, simply still not where we need to be to play with usc when they play basically mistake free football. Great day and glad o made the trip. We were no way outcoached

Knowing that we were most likely leaving for the ACC was just in too good of a mood to give too much of a **** about the game. The scene was fantastic and Su was well represented. Guys playee hard but anybody with any brain realizes after watching the game we need to recruit better, simply still not where we need to be to play with usc when they play basically mistake free football. Great day and glad o made the trip. We were no way outpaced here, imo

IB, our bigger, faster guys are also the younger guys. USC has been one of the top 3 recruiting schools in the country the last 10 years. 1-85 it was always going to be a mismatch.

It's not going to be like that rest of the year. If they play like they did yesterday against anybody else on the schedule they will do pretty well. Biggest concern is the one we know about, the health of the secondary. It's been the single biggest issue of the year.

I agree go. Anyword on shamarko? I am growing more concerned why most of Marrones skill guys haven't seen any quality playing time yet. Like I said, I thought the team played well, sat right behind d darius yesterday, quality quality individual..

Going to be a long flight to Chicago, why do I always get fattest dude on the plane sitting next to me

[quote="IthacaBarrel, post: 17076" I am growing more concerned why most of Marrones skill guys haven't seen any quality playing time yet. [/quote]

We're saving them for the ACC games :D

IB, our bigger, faster guys are also the younger guys. USC has been one of the top 3 recruiting schools in the country the last 10 years. 1-85 it was always going to be a mismatch.

It's not going to be like that rest of the year. If they play like they did yesterday against anybody else on the schedule they will do pretty well. Biggest concern is the one we know about, the health of the secondary. It's been the single biggest issue of the year.
agree with you both. i feel better about the rest of the year than I did at 8:00 yesterday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom