usc vs SU | Syracusefan.com

usc vs SU

upperdeck

Living Legend
if the only thing they can say is we didnt win enough road games then they should at least be able to point to road games that USC won

Ta&m and colorado

wash/wash st/ore st/USD

so yeah they won a few, but we didnt play teams as bad as that on the road to win.

BC was our only bad team and they beat prov at home too. our 2 road wins were bette than theirs and our others were harder.

if the only thing they can say is we didnt win enough road games then they should at least be able to point to road games that USC won

Ta&m and colorado

wash/wash st/ore st/USD

so yeah they won a few, but we didnt play teams as bad as that on the road to win.

BC was our only bad team and they beat prov at home too. our 2 road wins were bette than theirs and our others were harder.

I agree with this. They dont have the quality wins we do, and that apparently was the logic that got us in last season...and that logic somehow was not used the very next season. Boeheim was correct when he said there is a lack of consitency, and that some doctrine need to be made to make things consistent. I think the logic there is sound, and what happened today was part of what fueled it. Some big names think it was rotten, very passionately. It's not just some of us who have a problem with it. Bad losses havent been mentioned on tv, so I am tired of reading it on here. Road games was the main thing mentioned, and one other I'm working on recalling.

Again, Boeheim nailed it when he kept going on about 3 top 10 wins. I agree, and am asking anyone, swc, whomever, if any team was ever banned from the tournament after having THREE top 10 wins?!? Anyone, a lil help here?

His rant/monologue did us in post-Miami. Only explanation. I went to USC and it doesn't make sense to me them getting in!

You can't be begging/pleading to the Committee after a pathetic showing in a crucial ACCT game where Miami didn't even play well! Don't compare this year to last year. You can't then rip Greensboro. With such a razor thin margin of error you can't give Committee a chance to screw you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom