UTSA Vs. Western Kentucky CBSsportsnetwork | Syracusefan.com

UTSA Vs. Western Kentucky CBSsportsnetwork

Carlsberg

Walk On
Wow. Like that Offense out of Western Kentucky...Fake Bubble Screen, pump fake, and Go Route for 50 Yards...Zappe is real good. Imagine the QB coach at Western Kentucky here...Could we pay him more than Western Kentucky...Interested to see UTSA offense...Coach is 18-6, and a high school football legend in HS in Texas...Hoping for an entertaining game...Over under is 73. So yeah.

Like what I'm seeing out of UTSA rushing attack. Sean Tucker would go for 2500 APY.
Matt Mattox, who comes from the Babers coaching tree, is the OL coach and running game coordinator for UTSA. He is doing a fantastic job for them. Would not be surprised if Sowder gets hired, that he brings Mattox here with him.

Western Kentucky's passing game does look impressive. But I noticed their QB never seems to have much pressure. These great passing offenses really do well in pulling that off.

Their center did snap one over the QBs head and turned a likely TD into a FG. I found that comforting.

Matt Mattox, who comes from the Babers coaching tree, is the OL coach and running game coordinator for UTSA. He is doing a fantastic job for them. Would not be surprised if Sowder gets hired, that he brings Mattox here with him.
and what's really crazy is that they have had multiple starters on their OL go down all year but just plug in new guys and keep going. Why can't we do this ?

and what's really crazy is that they have had multiple starters on their OL go down all year but just plug in new guys and keep going. Why can't we do this ?
To be fair the DL in conference usa look smaller...UTSA has a nose tackle who looks about 265.

Zappe would look great in Denver as a Broncos fan...Might be there where we pick too...I could live with Bridgewater, and letting Zappe sit for a year.