UVa Fan Bluffed His Way Into The Huddle At The ACC Title Game | Syracusefan.com

UVa Fan Bluffed His Way Into The Huddle At The ACC Title Game

A few years ago at the Dome they had the local Pop Warner players make a two lines on the field at halftime and Floyd Little ran through it to the 50 yard line for a ceremony on his election to the HOF. All of the Pop Warner coaches brought their kids down to the tunnel heading to the field but the Pop Warner coaches were not allowed to go out on the field. I happened to be wearing beige khaki pants, an orange polo shirt and black sneakers, exactly like the SU coaching staff. I was allowed on the field. When one of the other Pop Warner coaches asked the dome staff why I was allowed to go on the field, her response was "he's an SU coach". I just smiled, waved and ran onto the field to greet Mr. Little.

What a tale to tell your kids someday. Think of how many free beers he earned from friends AND strangers with that set of balls? I know I'd buy him one. Marsh has a case of PBR waiting for him, that's a fact.

Marsh has a case of PBR waiting for him, that's a fact.

Why would you insist on punishing him? PBR is the only beer in the world where you have a 50% chance of it skunking while drinking it. Oh Lord

Why would you insist on punishing him? PBR is the only beer in the world where you have a 50% chance of it skunking while drinking it. Oh Lord

Never...in fact NEVER EVER, insult Marsh's brew of choice...even if it is a bit on the squirrelly side. ;)

Never...in fact NEVER EVER, insult Marsh's brew of choice...even if it is a bit on the squirrelly side. ;)

Does Marsh know it is a Hipsters Posers' Beer. Any Hipster wearing a porkpie hat and drinking PBR automatically gets throat punched by me.

Does Marsh know it is a Hipsters Posers' Beer. Any Hipster wearing a porkpie hat and drinking PBR automatically gets throat punched by me.

bb4d219126e9df9f3ec0201d25878a788750a2814f9a9e1fe0e24bb4ba67d75c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom