UVA held Miami to 16 1st half points | Syracusefan.com

UVA held Miami to 16 1st half points

HSPORANGE

2nd String
Wow UVA's defense is stifling. Held Miami to 16 points in the 1st half at home. Walker has had some bad shot attempts. Credit to Bennett for recruiting for his system and not just stars.

I love the optimism. With this team, it's a lot more could than should.

They’re without their best player and are a lot like us to begin with in that they struggle to score. It’ll be a game in the 50’s decided at the end.

They’re without their best player and are a lot like us to begin with in that they struggle to score. It’ll be a game in the 50’s decided at the end.
What best player are they without?

Oh I am with you, so far we have faced ND and FSU both down their best player also.

***broken record alert***

virginia is bad at offense

I mean maybe for Tourney longevity but they are fine otherwise. We play at a slow pace as well but they are WAY more efficient and actually do things with a purpose. They are 44 AdjO while we are at 118, lol.

I mean maybe for Tourney longevity but they are fine otherwise. We play at a slow pace as well but they are WAY more efficient and actually do things with a purpose. They are 44 AdjO while we are at 118, lol.
Shocked we're 118. Hate to see what the 318-ranked offense looks like.

I hope UVA get bounced early. They to me are a negative team. Low-scoring, slow etc. Hate it despite it being quite effective.

I hope UVA get bounced early. They to me are a negative team. Low-scoring, slow etc. Hate it despite it being quite effective.

they are the pitt of the 2000s. they will have great regular seasons cause of their defense and style of play and coaching but wont have enough offense to get to a final 4. no way ill be picking them for f4.

you dont like us very much then?

The 118 considers schedule strength. I assume if you just looked at our efficiency, and did not adjust it for who we played, we would probably be closer to 250-300.

Per Ken Pom, we are 164th in raw (unadjusted) offensive efficiency.

At the lower levels of college hoops, some of the shooting is REALLY bad.

Granted, I'm cherry picking, but Northwestern State is last in the country in offense, they shoot 60% from the line, 44% from 2, and 28% from 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom