UVA Lville | Syracusefan.com

UVA Lville

jordoo

Living Legend
Just watched their gamefrom Sat on DVR. Shameful for 2 top 10 teams. Please fix college bball. Call it like the NBA, let them play! (And by that I mean move around without being hindered)

BTW Harrell is no where near the level of Christmas as a post player. Not even in the conversation

Just watched their gamefrom Sat on DVR. Shameful for 2 top 10 teams. Please fix college bball. Call it like the NBA, let them play! (And by that I mean move around without being hindered)

BTW Harrell is no where near the level of Christmas as a post player. Not even in the conversation

Hopefully minus the travel violations and LeBron calls? ;) To be fair, I didn't see the game so I have no idea what you're referencing, but I'm guessing some sort of illegal contact? I'm playing devil's advocate at the moment, even with good posters like yourself.

jordoo said:

I'm not getting it either, Rak is on a totally different level than Harrell, if our ranking was switched with Louisville's Rak would be up there in player of the year talk. I really believe that, not just the numbers but how the team is literally on his back and he has dominated anybody who's gotten in his way as well as turning into a 40 minute iron man.

I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I wish they gave him the damn ball last year, just wondering what we could have been. 35 seconds of Ennis dribbling the ball at the top of the key passing it to Fair outside the lane for an ISO play just wasn't working. Put even half of the touches he's getting this year on last years team and you pretty much open the entire floor for Fair, Cooney, Ennis, and Grant.

Amen to both of you on that. Rak is > without Ennis, regardless of the deficiencies of our current squad, unless Ennis had transformed his style of play this year. Talk in the media bothers me to an extent, but not as much as play on the court.