UVA Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

UVA Roll Call

Zippy1808

2nd String
Not to look too too much ahead, but it seems UVA and their fans can't wait for this game to come...
Been sold out for months.
StubHub prices are absolutely insane... about $300 just to get in.

Gonna be hard to tell on first glance how much of the arena is our fans, since everyone will be in Orange.
We'll figure that out though once the first LGO chant gets going.

Anyway, who's going?
I really hope we take over that campus, with the basketball-lacrosse doubleheader going on.
I can't wait.
Section 303, row V... and planning to take in the lax game too!

That looks like a good viewing seat for sure.

Sadly, couldn't afford tickets at the time, and now they are sold out. I'm certainly not going to pay for tickets from stubhub. My wife and I entered a few contests that are giving away tickets to the game. I have never won anything from a contest before...so I figure law of numbers says I have to win sometime right?

I'll be there and can't wait. Have 6 tickets in 308 and it's possible I won't need 1. Not sure I'd be able to sell just one ticket, but would love to sell it to a Cuse fan if indeed I don't need it.

Not to look too too much ahead, but it seems UVA and their fans can't wait for this game to come...
Been sold out for months.
StubHub prices are absolutely insane... about $300 just to get in.

Gonna be hard to tell on first glance how much of the arena is our fans, since everyone will be in Orange.
We'll figure that out though once the first LGO chant gets going.

Anyway, who's going?
I really hope we take over that campus, with the basketball-lacrosse doubleheader going on.
I can't wait.
Section 303, row V... and planning to take in the lax game too!
My wife and I will be there along with a good friend from grad school. We'll be in a box around foul line extended. Looking forward to it! And you're right, people down here are psyched for the game. It's their Super Bowl. Good friends are amazed and jealous that we are going, as we're Yankees and won't be cheering for the hoos!

Last edited:
To say our fan base is fired up for this one is an understatement. Lower level season ticket holders are selling tix for $1k+ each on our sites. It's also Harris & Mitchell's SR day.

I've followed UVa hoops for 30+ years and the only regular season game I can remember with this much hype was Ralph Sampson's SR day in 1983.

To say our fan base is fired up for this one is an understatement. Lower level season ticket holders are selling tix for $1k+ each on our sites. It's also Harris & Mitchell's SR day.

I've followed UVa hoops for 30+ years and the only regular season game I can remember with this much hype was Ralph Sampson's SR day in 1983.

The season ticket holders should be representing, not selling. ;)

"Hoo's?" I thought they were the Cavaliers? 'Sup widdat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom