UVA Roll Call... | Syracusefan.com

UVA Roll Call...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Who's going? I'll be there with three others. Start the day off at the alumni event at Buffalo Wild Wings, and then may hit the Sedona Tap House, before heading to the game.

Have no idea where our seats are, because a buddy got them. I do know we are sitting in a box. Who knew those tickets would be so valuable before the season?

Who else is going? Where are you coming from? What are you doing before the game?

Just got in the car with Obie9. Heading down from syracuse, hope to arrive at the team hotel by 5. Not positive of before game plans but visiting campus in our Syracuse orange, trying to make wild wings & celebrating our win at the lax game.

will be there. anyone know best place to park for a game there? never been before so curious what a good spot may be...

I'll be there with 4 others. Really looking forward to it. Went several years ago when Syracuse played at UVA, but haven't been back since. From what I remember, very nice arena and Charlottesville is always a fun visit. Can't wait!

I'll be there with a few others. Early lunch at Sedona Tap House, then Buffalo Wild Wings after that until JPJ. One buddy of mine is a UVa grad student from Charlottesville (but did undergrad at Syracuse). He will be entering early for student section seating whilst donning Syracuse gear. God bless his soul. Me and one other will be at BWW.

Long time lurker here. Live in Fairfax outside DC, two buddies just leaving Cuse right now and staying at my place tonight. Heading down early tomorrow to meet up with about a dozen other Cuse fans driving straight to C-Ville today. Mostly in section 305.

Plan is to have a few beers at the hotel, then head to Buff Wild Wings by noon. Go Cuse!

Parking Info is attached!

Attachments

• Parking.png
    Parking.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 74
Is the lacrosse game free? Between this game and cuse @ duke my bball budget is just about gone, but I'd like to watch some lacrosse before I head back to NC

Is the lacrosse game free? Between this game and cuse @ duke my bball budget is just about gone, but I'd like to watch some lacrosse before I head back to NC

I guess it is free with your ticket stub from the basketball game. I have heard this, but I cannot confirm it.

Literally about to make a gametime decision with my fiance. We might hop in the car and make the 16 hour trip from Iowa. Nothing else to do and feeling adventurous. Tickets I can find on stub hub are 214 at the cheapest. Is it possible to scalp them cheaper there?

GoCuse14 said:
Literally about to make a gametime decision with my fiance. We might hop in the car and make the 16 hour trip from Iowa. Nothing else to do and feeling adventurous. Tickets I can find on stub hub are 214 at the cheapest. Is it possible to scalp them cheaper there?

Dude you're making me feel like a bad fan for not making the 5 hour drive or whatever it is from NYC. 16 hours is hardcore. Do it!

Well, we just booked our honeymoon last night so not sure we will make the plunge or not...and she is an Iowa fan who now loves Cuse hoops. So we are trying to justify it. Currently still sitting in my office so we will see. Only live once right?

but driving that far and paying 214 per ticket might be too agressive.

will be there. anyone know best place to park for a game there? never been before so curious what a good spot may be...
If you go to the arena by way of 250W, you will go over a little bridge to get to both the arena and and lacrosse venue. At the foot of the bridge is a bank parking lot. If you get there early enough you should be able to park there. It'll cost you $20 or so, but it leaves you with a 300 yard walk to JPJ and Klockner (the lax facility), which is just across the street from JPJ. You will find our sports complex to be very nice and it's great that it (and the baseball stadium) are all together, but tomorrow is a huge sports day at UVA so parking is going to be a problem. Plan to arrive and park HOURS ahead of time. With the extra time, you can walk the mile tot he main campus and check out the Rotund and theLawn. The campus really is beautiful and historic.

Biggest game at UVA in years. Buyers have no pricing power at all. There's no way I'd make a 16 hour drive without tickets lined up. Sure, there will be scalpels but JPJ seats 14,000 and there are gonna be 20,000 who want to go. Scalpers will make their year tomorrow.

If it's not, the lax game will only cost you $10 or so.

Biggest game at UVA in years. Buyers have no pricing power at all. There's no way I'd make a 16 hour drive without tickets lined up. Sure, there will be scalpels but JPJ seats 14,000 and there are gonna be 20,000 who want to go. Scalpers will make their year tomorrow.
Yeah we had a moment of responsibility and decided it wasn't a good idea. Stupid responsibility.

Dallas isnt out of the question.

10 years ago I would be on the road right now. Dang it. Albeit, 10 years ago I would have had to turn in Busch Light cans to make it happen.

Parking Information for Saturday UVa Athletics Events
Parking for Women's Lacrosse, Baseball and Men's Lacrosse Impacted by Men's Basketball Game
spacer.gif
8974703.jpeg

spacer.gif

Parking for Women's Lacrosse, Baseball and Men's Lacrosse Impacted by Men's Basketball Game
spacer.gif

Feb. 27, 2014
Charlottesville, Va. -
Due to Saturday's Virginia home men's basketball game against Syracuse (March 1 at 4 p.m.), parking for fans attending the Virginia women's lacrosse game against Penn State (March 1 at noon) and the Virginia baseball game against Monmouth (March 1 at 1 p.m.) will be impacted.
Free parking will be available in the University Hall, John Paul Jones Arena, and McCue Center lots until 2:30 p.m. on Saturday. As of 2:30 p.m., each of these lots will be reserved for men's basketball permit holders and vehicles left in these lots will be towed.
Free parking will be available on Saturday for cars entering the Emmet/Ivy Garage before 2:30 p.m. and after 7 p.m. For cars entering the Emmet/Ivy Garage between 2:30-7 p.m. on Saturday, there will be a $5 charge.
Fans attending Saturday's Virginia men's lacrosse game against Syracuse (March 1 at 7:30 p.m.) should be aware of traffic exiting the men's basketball game. Fans attending the men's lacrosse game will be able to park in open spaces in the University Hall and John Paul Jones Arena surface lots. Parking for the men's lacrosse game will also be available in the Emmet/Ivy Garage.
CLICK HERE for a parking map that shows all parking lots available for Saturday's events:

+ 4 from Greensboro headed to Charlottesville early tomorrow morning. Thanks everyone for the BWW tip!

LGO!!!

Heading up from Raleigh with party of 5. Hopefully be room at Buffalo WW for us. Love the way CUSE fans follow and support our team on road. Best fans in College basketball!

Heading down from Richmond tomorrow. Section 315 with the wife, my son and his fiancé. Should be a blast!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom