UVA | Syracusefan.com

UVA

yeah, I think that's the headline report for Duke, UNC, and Louisville, for sure. Take care of the ball, hit the 3's.

Well I hope we hand it to Virginia pretty damn bad! They have had our number since we joined the ACC! They are quickly becoming one of my most hated teams in the ACC and I just hope we spank them lol. They deserve it, a nice thorough beat down :)

And just like that Louisville has scored 13pts through 17 minutes in the 2nd half

And uva just displayed great passing and our defense sucks.. we shall get killed. The blonde dude is gonna eat vs us

Well I hope we hand it to Virginia pretty damn bad! They have had our number since we joined the ACC! They are quickly becoming one of my most hated teams in the ACC and I just hope we spank them lol. They deserve it, a nice thorough beat down :)
They would trade it all to have 2016 back...

My opinion on that game was not contingent on the outcome of this one. UVA at home is a winnable game.
Any game is winnable. Nobody is unbeatable. But do we play decent is the real question?

Hunter beasted on Louisville - got his career high - he'll be super-dangerous in the middle against the zone - reminds me of a kawhi-type player...he's the 1 player that scares me the most on UVA - although their gaurds can be lethal too...

UVA is the best team in the country at the moment, imo - but still beatable if things align...

Hating UVA?

Hard to see that. An SU fan might be irritated by UVA, but they are not significant enough to hate.

Now Virginia Tech fans hate UVA because the think the UVA people look down on them. It’s the Culture versus Agriculture thing that a lot of Southern states have going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom