Living Legend
Boston College (O)
Duke (O)
NC State (O)
Old Dominion (O)
Syracuse (O)
Wisconsin (O)

Hails from Virginia Beach

I didn't mean directly but I can see why you assumed that by my lack of wording. This kid has to know Shamarko because he is from the same area. You can at least talk about him in the recruiting process. Same position even.

I didn't mean directly but I can see why you assumed that by my lack of wording. This kid has to know Shamarko because he is from the same area. You can at least talk about him in the recruiting process. Same position even.

Oh sure but I assumed direct contact like when Jimmy B had already signed with the Browns but he helped recruit Ernie those days are over. In fact brief story my daughter her freshman year in HS briefly thought she might want to be a legacy at my alma mater when she was being recruited (until a coaching change) the coach at the time was interested in a girl from the same club (different team) coach emailed me and asked what I knew about her or her family but in the same email told me to avoid contact with the girl and if contact could not be avoided do not speak about x college in any way as that would constitute a major violation

Name dropping is allowed as long as there isn't a living person who has that name on the scene.:crazy:

if shamarko knew him or his family prior to the recruitment it is legal

Is Matthew Malone on this board? I'm beginning to think the Twitter Army is a one man army, and he's it.

23823-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-AN+ARMY+OF+ONE.png

If I knew how to photoshop, I would've changed the colors and put an S or Otto where the star is.

if shamarko knew him or his family prior to the recruitment it is legal
"@lukerubenzer7 go get em future bear. Great meeting u today, keep proving the doubters and Trent wrong!"

I saw this tweet from Aaron Rodgers today and I doubt he had a prior relationship with him. I don't think the ncaa cares much about this stuff unless they are getting benefits from former players or boosters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"@lukerubenzer7 go get em future bear. Great meeting u today, keep proving the doubters and Trent wrong!"

I saw this tweet from Aaron Rodgers today and I doubt he had a prior relationship with him. I don't think the ncaa cares much about this stuff unless they are getting benefits from former players or boosters.

Tx Tech got in trouble when Welker did it.

Tx Tech got in trouble when Welker did it.
I see stories about a potential ncaa violation but I haven't seen any quotes from the ncaa and certainly no punishment for Texas Tech.

ODU is in on a lot of kids believe it or not. That staff can recruit. He was on my top 2 or 3 coaches wish list.
ODU has poured a ton of money into their facilities (a move not entirely supported by their faculty and students) as they went from no team to joining C-USA next season. It certainly hasn't hurt that they are located in the Tidewater Virginia region, which is a hotbed of HS talent. After being voted ineligible for the conference automatic bid and conference title, they left the CAA and will play as a FCS independent this season.

You realize Virginia Beach is a city, right? Its not some small, sleepy, little beach town.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

You all are a bunch of dorks!!! NO ONE. On this board has any control of who does what. What's right what's wrong. If player X contacts player Y there is NOTHING you can do about it!! Please stop trying to be the NCAA and go back to your real job. It sucks when you wanna read about the player in the title and it all gets lost because you all think your members of the NCAA committee! So please...

You all are a bunch of dorks!!! NO ONE. On this board has any control of who does what. What's right what's wrong. If player X contacts player Y there is NOTHING you can do about it!! Please stop trying to be the NCAA and go back to your real job. It sucks when you wanna read about the player in the title and it all gets lost because you all think your members of the NCAA committee! So please...

Just an FYI, several moderators of this board including Bees has asked that posters here do NOT contact recruits via Twitter. If you want to go ahead and do it anyway thats your perogative and no one can stop you as you noted, but if you want to avoid a timeout or a ban from this site I would avoid posting about the issue and delete the one I quoted. Just a heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom