Vcu up 21-0 | Syracusefan.com

Vcu up 21-0

Marsh01

Living Legend
Wow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

30-4 now

Gonna be interesting to see how they treat the loser of the CAA final between Drexel and VCU. VCU has been playing really well of late while Drexel has won 25 of their last 26 games. I think they both deserve a bid.

You got the cuse game on the other tv?
Lax? Yep. I have commandeered my brother in laws 2 tvs at his house during a family dinner. I love multi tasking at other peoples houses.

Lax? Yep. I have commandeered my brother in laws 2 tvs at his house during a family dinner. I love multi tasking at other peoples houses.

If I had to do life over again, I want to come back as Marsh. Although I wanna keep my good looks.

Nicely done

Not bad. I'm watching the Siena game on the computer and switching between golf and Nascar on TV. Is LAX on TW. If so, not on in Albany which is unusual.

If I had to do life over again, I want to come back as Marsh. Although I wanna keep my good looks.
I always said if my wife didnt hit on me i would still be single.

Not bad. I'm watching the Siena game on the computer and switching between golf and Nascar on TV. Is LAX on TW. If so, not on in Albany which is unusual.
Lax is on espn (i think...my bro in law law has verizon and im not familiar)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom