Vegas Duke watch party? | Syracusefan.com

Vegas Duke watch party?

JonB

Walk On
I was wondering if anybody knew of any bars in Las Vegas that host watch parties for Syracuse games, I’ll be down there for Duke this Saturday. If there isn’t one, let’s plan one!

You can start with these:

Heyyoo!

When I first shot into town a couple years ago, there was an SU in Vegas facebook page that would host game watches. The woman who ran it moved away right before I got here. They used to meet at Sickies, one of the spots in O79's link. They had one last event, which I attended. Cuse-ND football, at Sickies. I think 6 of us showed up, was a good time, but I was basically the only one there who was interested in the actual game. That group hasn't gotten together since.

Sickies is a real cool spot- Lots of seating, TVs, great food. It's in the town square mall at the very end of the strip. If you're staying on the strip, there's better options that are closer to you.

Where are you staying? How many people ya got?

Troop, reach out to Brian T. Maybe you 2 can set up a game watch...If you want, I can do a facebook group and Jon B would have to give me his info...We have one in AZ. Not sure if I am going or not. I do not like the new place they are using, and many alums don't also. But not my thang anymore...

Heyyoo!

When I first shot into town a couple years ago, there was an SU in Vegas facebook page that would host game watches. The woman who ran it moved away right before I got here. They used to meet at Sickies, one of the spots in O79's link. They had one last event, which I attended. Cuse-ND football, at Sickies. I think 6 of us showed up, was a good time, but I was basically the only one there who was interested in the actual game. That group hasn't gotten together since.

Sickies is a real cool spot- Lots of seating, TVs, great food. It's in the town square mall at the very end of the strip. If you're staying on the strip, there's better options that are closer to you.

Where are you staying? How many people ya got?
Staying downtown, but a little hiking before the game near Red Rocks.

You can start with these:

Thank you!

Sounds like she ain't no dummy.
She is in Syracuse She was on the National Alumni Board with me. Actually she is still on the board, I am the one whose term ran out. I took her to a football game last October. Very nice person. She moved back home with her parents, and her dad passed away recently.

Hey guys! I live in Reno, just down in Vegas for the weekend, and realized they are playing Duke. (Nobody can be a Syracuse fan if they neglect to watch the Duke game) May I suggest this place if anyone wants to come out? Let’s turn it Orange! Nobody gets excited for basketball out here. So weird.

Hey man, I've got a father in law in the hospital, but as long as things keep improving there I'm totally down for an adventure. I'll let you know for sure by Friday.
Never been to The Tavern before, but down to check it out.

Hey man, I've got a father in law in the hospital, but as long as things keep improving there I'm totally down for an adventure. I'll let you know for sure by Friday.
Never been to The Tavern before, but down to check it out.
Sent you a PM, CuseTroop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom