Verge of History | Syracusefan.com

Verge of History

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Can't believe this hasn't been in the media but with a win today and a win at Clemson, Jim Boeheim will become the only coach in ANY sport to win his 1000th and 900th game within one week!

#FUNCAA

Yeah, for me, the most piercing thing relative to the sanctions by far were the 101 lost wins. The lost PR for JB directly and simultaneously affects the school's clout/stature of one of the winningest programs in basketball history as well. :(:mad:

I think we need some activism! Perhaps a petition that compares JB's "crimes" compared to Paterno's (who consciously ignored at least two reports of child abuse by Sandusky). His wins were taken away, then given back. If we can get 100,000 signatures, it would be political pressure on the NCAA. I'll ask Jay Bilas to start it.

HA HA HA!

(But I bet he'd sign it.)

I think we need some activism! Perhaps a petition that compares JB's "crimes" compared to Paterno's (who consciously ignored at least two reports of child abuse by Sandusky). His wins were taken away, then given back. If we can get 100,000 signatures, it would be political pressure on the NCAA. I'll ask Jay Bilas to start it.

HA HA HA!

(But I bet he'd sign it.)
Heck I'd bet he would tweet about it and promote it if he saw it.

Executive Order, anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom