Total domination by the other teams big man
Happ (Wisconsin) 18 and 15
Hayes (G-Town) 21 and 10

With the ACC loaded with quality big guys this season could get ugly real quick

Total domination by the other teams big man
Happ (Wisconsin) 18 and 15
Hayes (G-Town) 21 and 10

With the ACC loaded with quality big guys this season could get ugly real quick

just want to point out that CusefanAtl was on this trend after game 2.

I've been bemoaning our rebounding problems for 2 years, and I have to agree with the OP. If we get humped by -25 on the glass against Whisky, might as well cut out they eyeholes in your paper bag against UVA and UNC. I saw UNC play #2 MD ... and we have precisely zero chance of competing with them. We're not just one, but two bigs short of what we need to compete against upper level ACC teams.

I've been bemoaning our rebounding problems for 2 years, and I have to agree with the OP. If we get humped by -25 on the glass against Whisky, might as well cut out they eyeholes in your paper bag against UVA and UNC. I saw UNC play #2 MD ... and we have precisely zero chance of competing with them. We're not just one, but two bigs short of what we need to compete against upper level ACC teams.

UNC has an actual chance of out rebounding us 60-15

with as little as lydon gave us offensively today in the first half obokoh playing in the first half maybe could have helped.

Against Wisky we could have used Obokoh in the second half. Lydon stood his own in the first and we never went back to dajuan late.

Not saying it would have but he must be far far behind to not get a look.

I blame the rebounding on 2 things mainly. Lydon when he is at 5 and Mali 100% of the time.

There was a put back by Hayes in the 2nd half that Lydon had inside position, but didnt bother to box out or even jump. Hayes easily got the rebound and the outback all while Lydon was in better position. when i saw it live, i was sure it was an offensive foul on hayes, but they showed the replay from the backboard camera and it was clear Lydon just stood there.

Mali is just insanely lazy and never wants the ball as bad as the opposition. He doesn't have the hunger for it.

UNC has an actual chance of out rebounding us 60-15
They crushed us by 25 on the glass with RAK in the middle. So minus 45 is not out of the range of possibility this year. We've been exposed.

SU 2015-16.jpg

lydon and malachi are freshmen lacking in the strength department some (Lydon more).
Those are the pains of being a freshmen in college ball.
Malachi had 7 rebounds last game, lydon had 4 nobody else had more then 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom