very disappointing home season | Syracusefan.com

very disappointing home season

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
weve done enough road/neutral to get a bid. but bad home losses to st bonnie, notre dame, and nc state are whats gonna keep us out. and failing to get a signature home win against virgina and unc.

weve done enough road/neutral to get a bid. but bad home losses to st bonnie, notre dame, and nc state are whats gonna keep us out. and failing to get a signature home win against virgina and unc.
it's just a season of missed opportunities in every direction. I would like to take solace that this is a young team, but you just can't do that anymore because who knows which players will be back next year.

There is still the chance to win against Clemson at top 15 team. Sure the name isn't as nice as a North Carolina or Virginia, but it would be a solid win none the less.

Last edited:
And we still have the BC game too. And if we play like we did today against Duke I think we have a good shot. I still say 2-2 the last four games and we are in.

Wonder how many teams that lose 5 home games get into the tourney.

There is still the chance to win against Clemson at top 15 team. Sure the name isn't as nice as a North Carolina or Virginia, but it would be a solid win none the less.

I hope it happens but fear it won’t.

right now our only signature win is virginia tech (#32 ap ) at home . that's it in the polls.

And we still have the BC game too. And if we play like we did today against Duke I think we have a good shot. I still say 2-2 the last four games and we are in.
And if Duke plays the way they did last night against the Ville, SU has no chance. Only watched half the game, but if you thought UNC played well in the 1st half, Duke was every bit as good. And Duke played with out their star freshman.

And if Duke plays the way they did last night against the Ville, SU has no chance. Only watched half the game, but if you thought UNC played well in the 1st half, Duke was every bit as good. And Duke played with out their star freshman.

Louisville also go destroyed by UNC. They have quit on their season.

We have much more physical guards than lville. It’ll help us greatly unless the refs embrace the flop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom