Very successful ACCT | Syracusefan.com

Very successful ACCT

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Honestly, I’m not sure we could’ve hoped to get anything more out of this trip to the ACC tournament. Obviously it would’ve been nice to beat Duke tonight, but with Battle being out I think we got to see other players step up and their confidence improve. We also may have seen the resurgence of Frank Howard.

Things are shaping up nicely for a pretty solid run in the big tournament next week.

we no longer have just one ACCT win, so we've got that going for us...which is nice

Would liked to have seen Buddy be more selfish and start firing threes. He seems to only shoot when it’s a good shot. Wouldn’t mind some heat checks in there with a defender closing out on him.

Would liked to have seen Buddy be more selfish and start firing threes. He seems to only shoot when it’s a good shot. Wouldn’t mind some heat checks in there with a defender closing out on him.

I thought he hesitated to pull the trigger a few times last night and tonight. Agreed that he needs to shoot more.

One of my favorite things about these past 2 games was seeing very few long 2-pters!