Very Thin Ice | Syracusefan.com

Very Thin Ice

kcsu

Living Legend
JB needs to tread lightly. His legacy and beloved program is on thin ice. Todays players are free to transfer. Players know who should be playing. They know when favoritism is in play and they are not afraid to speak up speak out and take action.
I hope Jim realizes his decisions today most especially who played and going forward who will play is very important. Much more so than in any other season. I will be shocked if Edwards and Frank dont leave the program. I actually wont be surprised if Kadary leaves as well.

One bad loss and this is what our fan base becomes with post like this. Calm down and have a extra strong cocktail and call it a night.

The guy has close to 1100 wins his legacy is fine.
Tell that to Woody, Knight and other coaches who tarnish or ruin their legacy by hanging on too long and losing touch. I dont believe it will happen but the new transfer rules are a game changer.

JB needs to tread lightly. His legacy and beloved program is on thin ice. Todays players are free to transfer. Players know who should be playing. They know when favoritism is in play and they are not afraid to speak up speak out and take action.
I hope Jim realizes his decisions today most especially who played and going forward who will play is very important. Much more so than in any other season. I will be shocked if Edwards and Frank dont leave the program. I actually wont be surprised if Kadary leaves as well.
You really need to pump the brakes. That’s coming from one of the more irrational fans in Syracuse history.

Tell that to Woody, Knight and other coaches who tarnish or ruin their legacy by hanging on too long and losing touch. I dont believe it will happen but the new transfer rules are a game changer.

When Boeheim tackles a kid on the court or strangles one on the quad I’ll lead the charge to can him.

We lost 3 guards just last year, in case anyone has forgotten that quickly.

My point isnt that we sucked. Its that Jbs player, substitutions, in short personnel decisions continue to at best be poor, at worst show blatant favoritism.
Because todays players have greater flexibility than ever before im afraid that if JB doesn't play the best players many will leave the program.

Profile_-_Woody.jpg

You got somethin' to say?

Boeheim’s legacy is fine.

It’s the state of the program and clean up job he leaves ADJW that’s the reasonable concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom