Video clip that includes our beloved Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

Video clip that includes our beloved Orangeyes

CNYCentralCuse

Walk On
On a tip from Jarhead Jim, I went into our archives for the story I did when all of you pitched in to have Jim at the SU vs. Louisville game in 2010.

Here's the link:
Of course, there are several clips of Dan which on a tough day like today just helped me smile a little bit, seeing how happy he was at the Fine Mess.

For those of you who never met Orangeyes and may not know what he looks like, he's wearing his SU Letterman jacket he was given for his work on the Ernie Davis statue

CNYCentralCuse said:
On a tip from Jarhead Jim, I went into our archives for the story I did when all of you pitched in to have Jim at the SU vs. Louisville game in 2010.

Here's the link: YouTube Video

Of course, there are several clips of Dan which on a tough day like today just helped me smile a little bit, seeing how happy he was at the Fine Mess.

For those of you who never met Orangeyes and may not know what he looks like, he's wearing his SU Letterman jacket he was given for his work on the Ernie Davis statue

Seeing you at both the calling hours and the funeral today speaks to what a great guy that you are as well.

Here's the link:

words can't express how awesome that is Nikko. Thanks. The family was touched that you were there today.

That was the first time I have seen that. What a great video of a great American. It was awesome getting to meet Jim at the FSU tailgate last year. Hope I will be up in Syracuse soon to get to meet more of the board members at the tailgates.