Video game question | Syracusefan.com

Video game question

Briancuse

Living Legend
Do any of you guys know the NBA video game that you can play as syracuse. I want to say it was one of the 2k games.

Do any of you guys know the NBA video game that you can play as syracuse. I want to say it was one of the 2k games.

2k16? Syracuse was a mod though, not in the game.

NBA Live 16’ had the Syracuse Nationals logo and uniforms.

I’m playing NBA Live 18’ and I have an all-Syracuse team.

MCW, Waiters, Melo, Dolph Schayes, Seikly, and Lydon, Wes, Ennis and Grant off the bench.

NBA Live 16’ had the Syracuse Nationals logo and uniforms.

I’m playing NBA Live 18’ and I have an all-Syracuse team.

MCW, Waiters, Melo, Dolph Schayes, Seikly, and Lydon, Wes, Ennis and Grant off the bench.

Is Live good again? Back in the day it was king, and then NBA2K surpassed Live. I haven’t bought a game in at least 5 years. Did Live come back?

Member these? Hahaha

Attachments

• ncaa-basketball-09-20080911080142447-000.jpg
    ncaa-basketball-09-20080911080142447-000.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 59
Is Live good again? Back in the day it was king, and then NBA2K surpassed Live. I haven’t bought a game in at least 5 years. Did Live come back?
Can only tell you from playing 2k the last few years the gameplay and mechanics seem much smoother than live has in years. But NBA Live 18 does look pretty good I'll say.

I’ve been a Live fan since the late 90’s and always got it over 2K, even when 2K surpassed it. But this year’s version is really good. They’re finally doing it right. They’ve got a split “my player career mode” where you’re playing in street tournaments at the same time you’re trying to make a name for yourself in the league.

It’s really well done. I also play their Ultimate Team like 70% of the time. That’s how I was able to build my all-Cuse team. You can collect current NBA players to be on your team and they also have throwback stars. (Seikly, Schayes).

You can do it in 2k18. The process to set everything up takes about an hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom