Video Intro for Basketball Games? | Syracusefan.com

Video Intro for Basketball Games?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I know this one was used in the past...but it's been two regular season games so far, and it's been replaced with a completely crappy 25-0 intro about last season.

Bring this one back! I'm sure it needs to be factually updated (as it stands today we've been to 5 final fours), but that shouldn't be too hard, no? It was such an epic video! Anyone know why it isn't used anymore?

I know this one was used in the past...but it's been two regular season games so far, and it's been replaced with a completely crappy 25-0 intro about last season.

Bring this one back! I'm sure it needs to be factually updated (as it stands today we've been to 5 final fours), but that shouldn't be too hard, no? It was such an epic video! Anyone know why it isn't used anymore?

Because we started 25-0 last year.

The ideal intro video has to include the William Tell Overture somewhere.

Can anyone with sway get the old video back? The new one is a joke. It looks like it was produced by a 6th grader. cto ?

what??? they have a video celebrating a 25-0 start to what was otherwise a crappy season??

good lord, who suggested this, the new england patsies and their newbie fans who just love that 16-0 banner??

the-2007-new-england-patriots-went-16-0.png

puh-freakin-thetic

what??? they have a video celebrating a 25-0 start to what was otherwise a crappy season??

good lord, who suggested this, the new england patsies and their newbie fans who just love that 16-0 banner??

the-2007-new-england-patriots-went-16-0.png

puh-freakin-thetic
Ha! Living up here 10 minutes away from Gillette Stadium, Pats fans constantly give me for wearing my Giants gear. I never miss an opportunity to congratulate them on their fine 18-1 season.

Ha! Living up here 10 minutes away from Gillette Stadium, Pats fans constantly give me for wearing my Giants gear. I never miss an opportunity to congratulate them on their fine 18-1 season.

Some lucky kid in Africa is sporting one of these:

p4503699dt.jpg

that video is absolutely AWESOME. how on earth do we not use this?

We did...for the last few years. It was shown at the Dome from at least 2010-2013. I'm not sure if we showed it last year. I didn't make any home games because I was living in western Massachusetts at the time.

The patriots banner needs a * to be accurate.

We did...for the last few years. It was shown at the Dome from at least 2010-2013. I'm not sure if we showed it last year. I didn't make any home games because I was living in western Massachusetts at the time.
I was at 10 games last year, if they showed it... my memory is horrible.