Viewing vs VT | Syracusefan.com

Viewing vs VT

Shaggy1

2nd String
I have dish network. They seem to blackout all the games lately when using watch ESPN. Any Russian sites that will blow up my phone that I can watch from? Help please.

What about the acc sports app? I think they stream all the games

I have dish network. They seem to blackout all the games lately when using watch ESPN. Any Russian sites that will blow up my phone that I can watch from? Help please.
You should move to Seattle. It is outside the blackout area. Though you would have to deal with this NFL team and their fans that are unbelievably annoying.

Yeah, hated the blackouts with a passion. My Direct TV address used to be in NJ and home games were BO'd. So a month later I told them I now had a motor home, with a small dish on top and the receiver inside, and was now touring the US. Kept the same Entertainment Package. I "changed location" a few times...long story short, my "address" is now in TX...with no BO's and full coverage of ACC games. Hope that helps. Go 'Cuse.

You should move to Seattle. It is outside the blackout area. Though you would have to deal with this NFL team and their fans that are unbelievably annoying.

The PITT game was the first time I've seen a Cuse blackout up here. How is anything blacked out in Alaska? Besides myself I mean.

The PITT game was the first time I've seen a Cuse blackout up here. How is anything blacked out in Alaska? Besides myself I mean.
CuseTroop are you sure it was a blackout and not 30 inches of snow cutting off power to your house?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom