Villanova Blue Over SU | Syracusefan.com

Villanova Blue Over SU

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
After the Tyler Roberson announcement came this tidbit

"Ouch!
This one hurts. Cuse now has a solid 5 person recruiting class (Tyler Ennis, Chinoso Obokopo, BJ Johnson, Ron Patterson, Roberson) of which Nova was involved with all 5 at some time during their recruitments. Nova was obviously more involved w/ some than others, but this year it really feels like Cuse killed us on the recruiting trail. I have little doubt their impending move to the ACC really helped Boeheim. Offering recruits the chance to be in the same conference as Duke and Carolina is very intriguing to recruits, in my opinion.

Nova desperately needs a big for next years recruiting class. Maybe Nova gets Schilling, maybe not. Looks now more like Jay may have to take a late bloomer/best of the bunch when spring signing period comes around. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

For what it’s worth, Isiah Armwood opened the year for GW w/ 18pts, 5reb and 1 block. I wonder if Nova would be able to get more bigs if they could actually get the ones they recruited to stay and show what they can do in Novas offense."
From

They remind me of us, 10 years ago... Although we were a good program, we got the leftovers from the big boys. We would always have a demi-star (after Wallace) but no dimes untill Billy and Carmelo.. We are one of the big boys now...

While I think the ACC thing helps... right now kids want to play for the Cuse, and the ACC is just the the Cherry on top.

GO SU !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom