Villanova Ticket Question | Syracusefan.com

Villanova Ticket Question

Zippy1808

2nd String
Does anyone know if season ticket holders can still request their free tickets for the Nova game, or has that offer expired?

Just rearranged my schedule to make it to the game - am in need of 2 seats - know someone with 2 seasons but wanted to ask here first before I send him on a wild goose chase!

(That being said, if the offer is indeed expired, and anyone has 2 extras that need a home, please let me know!)

Does anyone know if season ticket holders can still request their free tickets for the Nova game, or has that offer expired?

Just rearranged my schedule to make it to the game - am in need of 2 seats - know someone with 2 seasons but wanted to ask here first before I send him on a wild goose chase!

(That being said, if the offer is indeed expired, and anyone has 2 extras that need a home, please let me know!)
Check your in box

Anyone know how we are doing for Nova ? Im curious because it would set the tone!

Zippy1808 said:
Does anyone know if season ticket holders can still request their free tickets for the Nova game, or has that offer expired? Just rearranged my schedule to make it to the game - am in need of 2 seats - know someone with 2 seasons but wanted to ask here first before I send him on a wild goose chase! (That being said, if the offer is indeed expired, and anyone has 2 extras that need a home, please let me know!)
my buddy went up last week even tho deal done the lady still printed off one for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom