VIP Membership Discount | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

VIP Membership Discount

The catch with this is, if you take the 50% off you don’t get access to Paramount Plus until the promo price period ends on 247 which is one full year after you subscribe….soooo for that 50% off price you actually don’t get paramount plus
Do we know that for sure?

Last year I was able to keep it

The catch with this is, if you take the 50% off you don’t get access to Paramount Plus until the promo price period ends on 247 which is one full year after you subscribe….soooo for that 50% off price you actually don’t get paramount plus
I’m out

Despite the Paramount perk I quit 247 because I couldn’t continue to support 247’s clear pro-Rutgers and anti-Cuse bias. It’s starts with Brian “Sus” Dohn’s ridiculous rankings nonsense - upgrading any Rut kid and frequently downgrading SU kids.

I like Bailey but he writes feature articles. He doesn’t deliver any recruiting news to speak of.

McAllister at SI is the way to go if you want recruiting intel. Unfortunately 247 North east regional team has multiple Rutgers stooges and no one looking out for SU

F Brian “Sus” Dohn
Agree. I refuse to pay $.01 for a website dedicated to recruiting that has no one dedicated to SU recruiting.

Do we know that for sure?

Last year I was able to keep it

“As part of your VIP pass, you receive a complementary, premium subscription to Paramount+ after your promotional discounts have expired on 08/08/2023.”

I signed up for it because I wanted the paramount plus because all it says is that it’s included in your membership…

Actually really angry at them for doing it that way, dirty move in my opinion….if I didn’t pay a whole year upfront, I would have cancelled already

“As part of your VIP pass, you receive a complementary, premium subscription to Paramount+ after your promotional discounts have expired on 08/08/2023.”

I signed up for it because I wanted the paramount plus because all it says is that it’s included in your membership…

Actually really angry at them for doing it that way, dirty move in my opinion….if I didn’t pay a whole year upfront, I would have cancelled already
Send a note to Stephen Bailey

I sub to 24/7 for Stephen’s articles and SI for Mike’s inside info. I do spend more time on SI nowadays however.

Disney pulled something similar when they increased the price of ESPN+ $3 per month recently. The email focused on promoting upgrading to the Disney bundle and only in the fine print did it talk about the $3 price increase for just ESPN. I would have missed it if I hadn’t seen an article to know the increase was coming.