Virginia 76, Harvard 27 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia 76, Harvard 27

pearl31

in cahoots
Final score. And Harvard is actually regarded as a legit team this year (ranked going into the season). Wow.

UVA is so well coached. Everyone is always on the same page on offense and defense.. They will be brutally hard to beat

They have been amazing for the past 12 months (after that odd start to last year) They have been 33-3.

It's hard to believe they were a bigger mess than us entering ACC play last January.

They have been amazing for the past 12 months (after that odd start to last year) They have been 33-3.

It's hard to believe they were a bigger mess than us entering ACC play last January.
and yet they barely put up a fight vs Mich St in the tourney, who then decided not to show up against Ucon...

UVA plays college basketball in such a pretty way. They play team basketball and move the ball really well. Any of their players can score and carry the team for possessions and then they play 5 man defense. Their defense is in your face and tough to get good shots against.

They are the type of team that could give Kentucky a scare in March.

UVA is so well coached. Everyone is always on the same page on offense and defense.. They will be brutally hard to beat
how the heck can they be well coached; they play man.

and yet they barely put up a fight vs Mich St in the tourney, who then decided not to show up against Ucon...

Didn't the MSU/UVa game go right down to the wire?

it was fairly close, but UVA played like crap. Just pisses me off because I think they would have been a much tougher matchup for ucon than MSU

it was fairly close, but UVA played like crap. Just pisses me off because I think they would have been a much tougher matchup for ucon than MSU
A major contributor to our falling off at the end of that game was that PF Anthony Gill, #13, rolled his ankle and couldn't play at all when we could have used him the most.

A major contributor to our falling off at the end of that game was that PF Anthony Gill, #13, rolled his ankle and couldn't play at all when we could have used him the most.

You screwed up and allowed UConn to win the title. You should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom