Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech

Zippy1808

2nd String
Anyone going to the Virginia Tech game on Saturday?
I'll be there after a 7 hour drive from NJ, in section 8, in great dead center seats that I appear to have purchased off a VA Tech donor on eBay.

Never been to Cassell... not expecting much of an atmosphere, but who knows!

(If anyone still needs tickets, it appears the same seller is selling another pair right next to the ones I purchased... you can search ebay or PM me and I'll point you there directly if needed)

LGO!

I'll be there after a 7 hour drive from NJ, in section 8, in great dead center seats that I appear to have purchased off a VA Tech donor on eBay.

(If anyone still needs tickets, it appears the same seller is selling another pair right next to the ones I purchased... you can search ebay or PM me and I'll point you there directly if needed)

LGO!
Yea cassell is crappy... Awful facility for an ACC team! Enjoy it though!

7 hrs for an early January game against a crap team in a crap venue, you're a dedicated fan.

Indeed. Travel was much easier in the Big East.
But this is just one of many 2015 basketball trips!
MSG (only 4 miles away)
Philadelphia
Blacksburg
Chapel Hill
Pittsburgh
Syracuse (vs. Duke)
Raleigh
Greensboro

I enjoy getting to see new ACC cities and venues... even if they're not so great...

LGO!

I'll be right across from you in Section 9. Last year I had great seats in section 8, but it didn't really matter because no one was there due to the cold weather.

7 hrs for an early January game against a crap team in a crap venue, you're a dedicated fan.

I hope we win! You are only ever as good as your competition. This team is too fragile to be jinxed by trash talk!

MSG (only 4 miles away)
Philadelphia
Blacksburg
Chapel Hill
Pittsburgh
Syracuse (vs. Duke)
Raleigh
Greensboro

I enjoy getting to see new ACC cities and venues... even if they're not so great...

Youre the kind of fan that inspires me. I used to do drive great distances for concerts, but that's awesome that you're doing it for the Orange! The Captain wishes you safe and pleasurable travels, and I tip my gas mask to you.

MSG (only 4 miles away)
Philadelphia
Blacksburg
Chapel Hill
Pittsburgh
Syracuse (vs. Duke)
Raleigh
Greensboro

Where in NJ are you? I'm in Bergen County.

LGO!

Root 'em home!

Oh, there's a lot of atmosphere at Cassell, mostly eau de Holstein.
This is a perfect example of why Hokies hate Hoos and Hoos hate Hokies. Such a culture clash was never seen in any state rivalry.

This is a perfect example of why Hokies hate Hoos and Hoos hate Hokies. Such a culture clash was never seen in any state rivalry.
In the intro to one of the UVa-VPI football telecasts, Ron Franklin described the game as "the sons of bankers versus the sons of farmers." Not as true now, but at one time ...

Since I know half of techs team personally, I can without a doubt say the guy who worries me most on their team is Adam smith... He's a big time shooter with a quick release and if he gets hot can pour it on... Bibbs is a solid get for them and The big fella Joey will be active defensively around the hoop and on the offensive glass. He is a complete non threat if he gets the ball on the high post.

The Cuse should handle these guys easily but it's VTs home conference opener so it will be closer than most think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom