Virginia's De'Andre Hunter to Miss NCAA Tournament with Broken Wrist | Syracusefan.com

Virginia's De'Andre Hunter to Miss NCAA Tournament with Broken Wrist

Wow that's bad news for them, he's had a heck of a year including the winning basket in the miracle win at Louisville. I still think they can make the Final Four but it just got harder.

I don't particularly care for UVA but if someone from the ACC was going to win it might as well been them. I was all set to pick them as my winner. Now I am not sure who to pick. Ouch.

If we can't win it all, UVA is on a short list of teams that I wouldn't mind to see win a title. I really like Tony Bennett.
I was certain they would win it. I am stunned. Paralyzed. Do they have a chance to win without?????

Yikes. This is like the AO injury for us in 2010. They’re still good, but he’s their most explosive player.

Huge blow for them for sure. Though, AO's injury was probably a bit more significant as he was a starter and central focal point contributor, whereas Hunter comes off the bench. Probably splitting hairs though...brutal for UVA and its fans.

Wow, that is just horrible for them. They were dominant this year.

I feel really bad for them. Not sure if I would feel this bad for any other team besides us.

Hope they weather the storm or Arizona might just roll to the final with 10 retroactively ineligible players.

That is awful...I don't get too worked up about much when ti comes to SU sports but I felt physically sick walking back to my office from the Garden after Onuaku went down...

It is not often that a teams not named NC, Duke, Kentcuky and Carolina have all the pieces to win it all and Virginia did this year.

I definitely feel for their fans (and for the poor kid)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom