Was at Pitt last weekend

Last edited:

2023 RB/RB Jermain Atkins, Kenmore West, Buffalo, NY

Was at Pitt last weekend

2022 LB Dontay Fitzgerald, Mergenthaler Vo-Tech, Baltimore, MD

2024 QB Ryan Puglisi, Lawrence Academy, Groton, MA

2022 DE Tico Jones, Lakewood HS, Lakewood, OH

2022 DE Tico Jones, Lakewood HS, Lakewood, OH
Looks like a bunch of MAC offers. Big kid, guess no point in recruiting him as a TE as long as Gilbert is here at least

2022 RB/LB Mikai Combs, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

Played HS at East Syracuse Minoa.

Why? They invited those kids for the game. They weren't fired until the day after.
I get that, it's odd to me that we fired the 2 guys that seemed to be actually actively recruiting.

I get that, it's odd to me that we fired the 2 guys that seemed to be actually actively recruiting.

Why is that odd?

They had jobs thru Sat nite, so they were doing their jobs until then.

They were let go on Sunday.

Why is that odd?

They had jobs thru Sat nite, so they were doing their jobs until then.

They were let go on Sunday.
You don't find anything odd/off with the fact that we had very few recruits visiting for our final game outside of a few that were being recruited by guys that were inevitably going to be fired the next day? Terrible planning/recruiting on our part. You don't think that their firing was determined prior to Saturday? Little to no Monroe, West, Samuel, Achuff recruits visiting. Everything about this recruiting cycle seems odd.

You don't find anything odd/off with the fact that we had very few recruits visiting for our final game outside of a few that were being recruited by guys that were inevitably going to be fired the next day? Terrible planning/recruiting on our part. You don't think that their firing was determined prior to Saturday? Little to no Monroe, West, Samuel, Achuff recruits visiting. Everything about this recruiting cycle seems odd.
Not really. Lots of kids were still playing in championship games this past weekend. Plus this is the week a lot of FBS players will enter the portal. My guess is next weekend will be an OV weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom