Vote: Is Carmelo Anthony the NBA’s MVP? — Sports Survey of the Day | Syracusefan.com

Vote: Is Carmelo Anthony the NBA’s MVP? — Sports Survey of the Day

I like how these are the options

Yes, he is playing great basketball
No, it's too early to tell
I'd prefer to answer no, but he is playing great basketball

Wow quite the unflattering picture they used.

He's so much better than everyone else right now, it's not even a question.

The sound you hear is CP3, Durant and Lebron picking up and waiving the white flag.

He's so much better than everyone else right now, it's not even a question.

The sound you hear is CP3, Durant and Lebron picking up and waiving the white flag.

I think this is definitely my favorite gimmick of the board right now

I think this is definitely my favorite gimmick of the board right now

If fans don't act like its true, then it will never happen. See: Derrick Rose 2 years ago.

Even if its not true, you have to act like it is. Fans and the internet can make an MVP.

I think Melo has a better case this year than Rose had that year. God what a fraud **** the Bulls.

I think Melo has a better case this year than Rose had that year. God what a fraud **** the Bulls.

D Rose went on to shoot 6% when Lebron guarded him in the playoffs that season. Pretty sure everyone who voted for Rose did a facepalm.

He might. Rose was really good, but not an MVP.

I th ink i might say Melo might have a better case (assuming he finishes the year like hes playing now) but he might have less of a case becausde both Lebron and KD have been amazing. Durant has a 65.5% true shooting this year

Sure, Lebron is shooting 10% higher than Melo... but...who doesn't love a good home-coming story? Melo comes home, turns career around. Everyone calls him a changed man, as he averages 2 assists per game.. lol

Sure, Lebron is shooting 10% higher than Melo... but...who doesn't love a good home-coming story? Melo comes home, turns career around. Everyone calls him a changed man, as he averages 2 assists per game.. lol

MVP isnt always the best player. Its the most deserving. It always has been. My money would be on KD. Its his time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I pretty much always think Lebron is the MVP; but if KD keeps up his numbers even I might give it to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom