Vote Otto's Army as the Naismith Student Section of the Year | Syracusefan.com

Vote Otto's Army as the Naismith Student Section of the Year

Thanks for the link Orangeyes. Hopefully we can do our part. Domo arigato Mr Otto!

rp_primary_Crowd12.8.jpg

I am proud to announce that Otto's Army has advanced to the "Sweet Sixteen"

Please vote here http://suathletics.com/news/2013/2/12/Students2.12.13.aspx

Before every home game I have a chat with some of the guys and gals in the section, mostly a pep talk on how important they are.

25580_380386302275_5176570_n.jpg

I miss seeing Black Knight who was always located front row right.

rp_primary_Crowd12.8.jpg

I am proud to announce that Otto's Army has advanced to the "Sweet Sixteen"

Please vote here http://suathletics.com/news/2013/2/12/Students2.12.13.aspx

Before every home game I have a chat with some of the guys and gals in the section, mostly a pep talk on how important they are.

25580_380386302275_5176570_n.jpg

I miss seeing Black Knight who was always located front row right.

Good times...This must have been 2009 or 2010.

Good times...This must have been 2009 or 2010.
That was a random photos I tripped upon in someone's photo file. Looking for something else and boom, there you were. He's everywhere, he's everywhere, lol

My son & I miss seeing you at the games.

That was a random photos I tripped upon in someone's photo file. Looking for something else and boom, there you were. He's everywhere, he's everywhere, lol

My son & I miss seeing you at the games.

I'll be up for the game against Georgetown. I'll make sure to find you. My tickets are all the way up in 336, but I have a feeling I'll be weaseling my way into the student section.

I'll be up for the game against Georgetown. I'll make sure to find you. My tickets are all the way up in 336, but I have a feeling I'll be weaseling my way into the student section.
There are four coeds who inhabit your old haunts. Together they spell C-U-S-E across their foreheads. Put GO on yours and stand to their left and you should be good to go.

Really? I stopped wearing the cheesehead after 09-10

Idk about the cheesehead picture, but the first one with everyone leaning to one side has a friend of mine in it who is currently a sophomore.

Idk about the cheesehead picture, but the first one with everyone leaning to one side has a friend of mine in it who is currently a sophomore.

Ah, ok, idk when that one is from.

OE - did you also do this in 02-06 ? I do recall ( at least freshman year) when I can recall being front row every game a few folks who would stop by and chat as well as offer bits of advice/pep talk?

OE - did you also do this in 02-06 ? I do recall ( at least freshman year) when I can recall being front row every game a few folks who would stop by and chat as well as offer bits of advice/pep talk?
I may have, everything seems like yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom