W Ice Hockey SU vs Clarkson 10/24/14 3:00 @ Clarkson | Syracusefan.com

W Ice Hockey SU vs Clarkson 10/24/14 3:00 @ Clarkson

#FRANchise

2nd String
Saw a bunch of the girls hockey players in the lobby of our arena when I was getting lunch today.

Saw a bunch of the girls hockey players in the lobby of our arena when I was getting lunch today.

They play Clarkson today at 3:00 there and then play them again tomorrow at Cuse 3:00.

I'm envisioning a pretty close game with SU possibly getting the win. We graudated playmakers from all positions from last year's national championship squad.

B0u_STQCcAAy3rI.jpg:large

4-0 Clarkson with 2:43 to go in the 1st period. I guess we didn't drop off as much as I thought.

No. 10 Clarkson snaps Orange's four-game unbeaten streak
'Cuse looks to rebound when it hosts Clarkson Sunday
Next Game:
Clarkson
10/25/2014 - 3 pm
Live Stats

The defending National Champions and No. 10 ranked Clarkson (4-3-0) snapped Syracuse's four-game unbeaten streak on Friday after the Orange allowed three early goals.

Syracuse (1-2-4) was shutout for the first time this season and fell 9-0.

The Orange were outshot 29-19 in the contest and managed to split the faceoffs with the Golden Knights, with each team winning 20. Sophomore forward Jessica Sibley led the way in that category winning 10 on her own.

Genevieve Bannon led the way for Clarkson, recording a hat trick.

The Golden Knights got the scoring started early, with Shannon MacAulay scoring just 21 seconds into the game and Savannah Harmon found the back of the net just over two minutes later.

Bannon then scored her first two goals later in the period to send the Orange to the locker room trailing by four.

Corie Jacobson would score for Clarkson in the second, before the team would tally another four goals in the third.

Jessica Gillham found the back of the net three minutes into the period before Christine Lambert scored twice and Bannon finished off her hat trick with under four minutes to play.

Junior Jenn Gilligan got the start in net for the Orange, making 17 saves before giving way to senior Amanda Cariddi, who saw the first action of her career.

Syracuse will get an opportunity host Clarkson on Saturday at 3 p.m.

*(Unbeaten streak of 4 tied games)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom