Wait...Chris McCullough already graduated high school? | Syracusefan.com

Wait...Chris McCullough already graduated high school?

IIRC he was trying to jump into the class of 13 so he very well could already be done with HS.

Some conflicting reporting going. At first appeared that he was kicked out of Brewster for breaking unspecified rules. Given that the tweet above was probably authored by a doofus high school kid without proper administrative oversight, I'm inclined to believe he has not, in fact, graduated. I'd really love it if the kicked-out version is false, but I guess we'll find out when it comes time for the NCAA clearing house to rule on him next fall.

Another thread said he could not transfer credits from Brewster to where he's going now because he couldn't take the finals after he was thrown out.

Hope there's no delay in his clearance like with Roberson

Looking at his response it looks like the original tweeter was his coach at Brewster.

He could have "technically" graduated but not met the NCAA requirements. That is why so many of these athletes do a post graduate year. And that is why one of the trimesters might not be a big deal because maybe he only needed one or two hs courses on his transcript.
Wild that he is travelling to play at Brewster this weekend though. Sounds like the Brewster coach will be happy to see him.

Last edited: