wait, Wait, WAIT ONE SECOND... | Syracusefan.com

wait, Wait, WAIT ONE SECOND...

texascpa

Living Legend
We made the tournament?

I checked this site at a restaurant around 5pm CST and Saw "...NIT Tickets..." and believed we didn't get in.

Just checking now and that thread's been replaced with "...Tourney Times..."

How the hell did this happen??? OMG, I need to find out how to get Thurs/Friday off!

We made the tournament?

I checked this site at a restaurant around 5pm CST and Saw "...NIT Tickets..." and believed we didn't get in.

Just checking now and that thread's been replaced with "...Tourney Times..."

How the hell did this happen??? OMG, I need to find out how to get Thurs/Friday off!
We play Wednesday night, FWIW

The game would be at 9:40 p.m.

I just want to be clear, Friday's game would be at 9:40pm? I have a flight that day and will cancel it if it's during the game(even though it's non-refundable, ugh). I'd like to find out ASAP though, thanks.

Last edited:
texascpa when he checked back on the messageboard...

IMG_1421.PNG

You get past security? I kid.

I actually "opt out" of the high radiation scanner(most dolts dont know or care about, even though theyve supposedly "corrected" it to no longer take nude images of you), and willingly get groped(Im fairly certain some of them are gay) each time. This year, they added a new, more thorough extra sideways swipe of your package and buttocks. It's the most action I've gotten in years. I pretend to enjoy it, so that they enjoy it less. G*d bless bleeping Amerika.

EDIT: I actually proctored the first round of TSA tests across the street from Waikiki Beach...so back then I did have security clearance. No idea if I still would now, lol, to address your question. It was funny to see people as "Walt White", and compare it to them now that they are transformed into "Heisenberg", for anyone familiar with Breaking Bad. That reminds me, I may honor Seattlecuse's request to bring my avatar back, and resurrect my posting career and possibly become relevant again(if I return to the bottle instead of just caffeine and Primatene).

Last edited:
I actually "opt out" of the high radiation scanner(most dolts dont know or care about, even though theyve supposedly "corrected" it to no longer take nude images of you), and willingly get groped(Im fairly certain some of them are gay) each time. This year, they added a new, more thorough extra sideways swipe of your package and buttocks. It's the most action I've gotten in years. I pretend to enjoy it, so that they enjoy it less. G*d bless bleeping Amerika.

EDIT: I actually proctored the first round of TSA tests across the street from Waikiki Beach...so back then I did have security clearance. No idea if I still would now, lol, to address your question.
I must tell you, Captain, that I’m reading this before I go to bed and I can’t stop laughing! You are just so perverse. Man, it tickles me.

I must tell you, Captain, that I’m reading this before I go to bed and I can’t stop laughing! You are just so perverse. Man, it tickles me.

If you fly, you can just request to "opt out", and they may tickle you too!

It takes more time, though. I'd joke with them that one could still bring stuff on if they really wanted to, being they dont do a cavity check, but that might give them reason to do one, in their minds. It really isnt worth it though, IMO, even though the bottled water is outrageously priced like at any closed venue event.