Waiters Tweet | Syracusefan.com

Waiters Tweet

I feel like no matter what team he goes to; he wants to take the last shot no matter what, rare for a rookie.

I feel like no matter what team he goes to; he wants to take the last shot no matter what, rare for a rookie.

I think Waiters has that killer instinct. I really wish he would have stayed another year so we can see more of it. I can imagine him taking the last possession of the game banking a shot of the glass for the game winner.

I think the trio of Waiters, Scoop and Fab could end up making and sticking on NBA rosters, whether drafted or not. It's been a long time since we had three players in one year like that. We had Jonny Flynn that one year but pretty much knew Harris and Devendorf probably wouldn't get a shot. There is a very strong chance that Scoop could be drafted late.

This will be an exciting draft for SU fans, which is a welcome change.

I think the trio of Waiters, Scoop and Fab could end up making and sticking on NBA rosters, whether drafted or not. It's been a long time since we had three players in one year like that. We had Jonny Flynn that one year but pretty much knew Harris and Devendorf probably wouldn't get a shot. There is a very strong chance that Scoop could be drafted late.

This will be an exciting draft for SU fans, which is a welcome change.

I doubt Scoop will be drafted , but I do think, (OK deep breath here) to the right spot and the right team he could latch on as a 11-12th man. Both he and Fab , their conditioning is the key to any NBA hope of theirs.

I doubt Scoop will be drafted , but I do think, (OK deep breath here) to the right spot and the right team he could latch on as a 11-12th man. Both he and Fab , their conditioning is the key to any NBA hope of theirs.
Apparently he's been having some fantastic workouts though and has impressed. Also lost quite a bit of weight and got in tremendous shape.

Scoop is still very much in the convo with the Knicks. Hearing alot about him or Machado as the possible pick. Maybe Carmelo has a say?

Scoop is a pure PG, which is a rarity today; too many combo PG/SGs. I don't know if he'll get drafted, but he'll definitely make a roster.

I hope Scoop gets drafted and sticks in the NBA. He would definitely be a good representation of Syracuse in the NBA. He would also become a great spokesman and donar to the program. I would love to see him become a broadcaster too. That kid is all class, and he bleeds Orange.

Scoop is a pure PG, which is a rarity today; too many combo PG/SGs. I don't know if he'll get drafted, but he'll definitely make a roster.
Scoop would be great on the Heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom