Waiters with 20 points off the bench tonight | Syracusefan.com

Waiters with 20 points off the bench tonight

jdubs30

Living Legend
20 points, 3assts, 2rebs; only 8/19 from the floor and 1/4 from 3 though.

I believe it's the first game all year he's come off the bench, and it's his highest scoring output since 11/30.

Interesting to see if Scott starts using him as a spark off the bench like JB did.

Scott tapped into his "inner JB" on this most special of nights.

His shooting percentages have not been great. He does manage to get up a lot of shots. Maybe less pressure coming off the bench.

His shooting percentages have not been great. He does manage to get up a lot of shots. Maybe less pressure coming off the bench.

Not to be a Dion apologist, but he kind of needs to. He, Irving, and Varejao are the only ones who can score on that team at all. His PER is a bit disconcerting though, only 6th on a bad team.

20 points, 3assts, 2rebs; only 8/19 from the floor and 1/4 from 3 though.

I believe it's the first game all year he's come off the bench, and it's his highest scoring output since 11/30.

Interesting to see if Scott starts using him as a spark off the bench like JB did.

he HAS to be last in the league in points per shot.

i looked at his stats a few days ago and it was was less than 1 per shot.

that is borderline impossible.

After looking somewhat NBA ready early on, I think the grind is catching up to Dion. In the NBA, you have to deal with and play through nagging injuries. I think he'll learn a lot this year and come back ready and in better shape next season. If not, he'll chuck his way out of the league. He's dipped well below bad-Iverson levels.

he HAS to be last in the league in points per shot.

i looked at his stats a few days ago and it was was less than 1 per shot.

that is borderline impossible.

Has to be Raymond Felton, the way he plays sometimes :bang:

dang... i stand corrected left and right!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom