Waiters | Syracusefan.com

Waiters

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Really solid 1Q. 7 points and 2 assists. Making all the right plays. Dragic is really good so that’s a nice backcourt there. No Whiteside tonight VS Spurs. Adebayo getting schooled by LaMarcus Aldridge. Dion is in the best shape I have seen since he entered the league.

Last edited:
Lots of young talent on miami especially back court- richardson, waiters, johnson

Really solid 1Q. 7 points and 2 assists. Making all the right plays. Dragic is really good so that’s a nice backcourt there. No Whiteside tonight VS Spurs. Adebayo getting schooled by LaMarcus Aldridge. Dion is in the best shape I have seen since he entered the league.

They are fun to watch. Really happy for Dion. He has really matured on and off the court. His game is a great complement to the Heats makeup. Even the other night he had only like 10 points in 23 minutes going 4-8 from the field while a couple others had big nights. Miami is a little like Boston in how they play hard and as a team to be a solid team. I hope they get a decent playoff spot and get a chance to make a run.. i.e. don't draw Cleveland in the first round lol.

Yah, the Spurs made peace with LMA and he’s back to being a wrecking machine inside. Dion looks good ... had like 16 in the first half.

Last edited:
Yeah, Dion is off to a solid start. My only concern is that ankle. The same one he hurt last spring, they said he tweaked it 3 different times the other night and that it’s often sore and swollen. That’s worrisome that it’s been so long term. I’d hate to see that hinder him or even put him out again because his game has really grown and he fits great with that team.

This was one quarter out of the 328 regular season quarters...and Miami/Waiters didn’t do much after that.

For the prominence of our program, we fail to have alum in the playoffs. Maddening...

This was one quarter out of the 328 regular season quarters...and Miami/Waiters didn’t do much after that.

For the prominence of our program, we fail to have alum in the playoffs. Maddening...

Eh, he had a very good 2Q also and I have been the biggest Dion critic. Not sure about the playoffs part. I think just sticking in the league and not being a benchwarmer and/or D/G-Leaguer is good enough.

He played well for months last year and it was only his late season injury that kept that team out of the playoffs.

Spurs are an amazing organization - wait until Kawhi gets back. They aren't going to win it but they are very solid. Did anyone hear the stat that Leonard has the highest regular season winning percentage in NBA history?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom