Wake Forest/Rutgers or Clemson/Minnesota... | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest/Rutgers or Clemson/Minnesota...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
whats the better game tonight?

A couple other notes we might end up being the only undefeated ACC team come Wednesday. Ville has Michigan State and Pitt has number 11 Purdue.

In other news Lehigh is now 0-6 on the season. St Bonnies 4-2 with a loss to Hofstra.

whats the better game tonight?

A couple other notes we might end up being the only undefeated ACC team come Wednesday. Ville has Michigan State and Pitt has number 11 Purdue.

In other news Lehigh is now 0-6 on the season. St Bonnies 4-2 with a loss to Hofstra.
I don't know. I think Wake will beat Rutgers (who doesn't) . I guess Clemson v Minn.

Wake should hammer Rutgirls. They may be the real sleepers in the ACC.

For anyone not watching this rutgers game your missing out. I am not even going to try to explain what rutgers has thrown up.

the rutgers announcer just said there was a time when you did not pass up on the rutgers basketball program no I am not lying.

another gem "the one thing about freshmen is they get to be sophmores at some point."

Ill St. vs. Kentucky has been the best game tonight.

Wake should hammer Rutgirls. They may be the real sleepers in the ACC.

Danny Manning appears to have the program headed in the right direction. A solid WFU is good for the overall health of the ACC.

rutgers up 2 with 2:19 to go
wake wins by 1

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors