Wake me up in March | Syracusefan.com

Wake me up in March

jec1521

2nd String
As long as we have a 1 or 2 seed in the Big Dance, I'm happy. Don't care about BE Regular Season record, or BE tournament. Just give me a damn Final Four.

That is all.

How can you dismiss our BE regular season record and care about our tournament seeding? We can't absorb more than a few more losses if we want a high seed.

Last year in the big east buddy.. I wanna take the regular season and the tourney.. You're crazy

Me too, but would rather have a Final Four.

Seriously guys ,if we come out with zero Final Fours in this supposed "Golden Era" of Syracuse Hoops, you guys wont be at all disappointed? Why not? because we have epic Big East Tournament games?

Please. I would trade the 2010 BE championship, 2012 BE Championship, GMac's BET AND the 6 OT game (And I was there), just for 1 Final Four appearance. I know I am not a player, but this is just how I feel.

The tournament is all that matters when you are a consistent top 10-15 program... Regular season is preseason. I don't know about a 1 or 2 seed but this team with southerland can still beat anyone in the country and that is all that matters.. So I agree wake mebup in March.

The big east is very boring basketball at this point, can't wait to get out, they should just start throwing punches and wear full pads, it's boring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom