@wake | Syracusefan.com

@wake

upperdeck

Living Legend
on to wake.. mid week game. lots of kids gone home.. wonder what kind of crowd they get? they had 11K for tenn, 2k for army, 6k for Richmond, 6K for Ill.

$6 tickets on stubhub

on to wake.. mid week game. lots of kids gone home.. wonder what kind of crowd they get? they had 11K for tenn, 2k for army, 6k for Richmond, 6K for Ill.

$6 tickets on stubhub
Have attended the last two Syracuse games there. Usually have a decent turnout of Orange fans. Nice basketball venue, not really any bad seats even "up on top". Had to cancel this year's trip last week due to babysitter problems. Two years ago ended up eating dinner at same restaurant night before as Syracuse coaching staff less Jimmy. LGO!

Have attended the last two Syracuse games there. Usually have a decent turnout of Orange fans. Nice basketball venue, not really any bad seats even "up on top". Had to cancel this year's trip last week due to babysitter problems. Two years ago ended up eating dinner at same restaurant night before as Syracuse coaching staff less Jimmy. LGO!
We were at the last two as well, but too close to the holidays to make it this year. Agree about the good venue and good turnout of Cuse fans. Should be OK for Orange as the cold will be more in line with them than Wake fans.

We played them well last year IIRC, and that was with John Collins

If we want an NCAA bid we need to win at least 3 ACC road games. Wednesday is one of our best chances to get one of those road wins.
Nah.
(though, I do think we'll get at least 3 acc road wins)

With how things look now, we have to like our chances to get wins @BC, @Pitt and @GaTech. That's 3 right there. Wake is probably our best chance at a 4th road win; and I think @Louisville will probably be an easier game than in years past. If we win the BC/Pitt/GaTech and split the Ville/WF road games I think we'd be thrilled.

I also don't see why we can't get 1 road win from @Miami, @UVA, @FSU, @Duke. We've been very successful vs. FSU lately; same with Duke - although I do think they'll be too much to handle this year.

It'd be nice to have a signature conference road win once in a while too lol

The schedule sets up nicely to get to at least 3 road wins. I think we'll be small favorites @BC, @Pitt and @GaTech. I think Wake is probably favored tomorrow by a point or 2, but not much.

With how things look now, we have to like our chances to get wins @BC, @Pitt and @GaTech. That's 3 right there. Wake is probably our best chance at a 4th road win; and I think @Louisville will probably be an easier game than in years past. If we win the BC/Pitt/GaTech and split the Ville/WF road games I think we'd be thrilled.

I also don't see why we can't get 1 road win from @Miami, @UVA, @FSU, @Duke. We've been very successful vs. FSU lately; same with Duke - although I do think they'll be too much to handle this year.

It'd be nice to have a signature conference road win once in a while too lol

The schedule sets up nicely to get to at least 3 road wins. I think we'll be small favorites @BC, @Pitt and @GaTech. I think Wake is probably favored tomorrow by a point or 2, but not much.
BC is better than Wake this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom