Wanna See | Syracusefan.com

Wanna See

Flora'cuse

Scout Team
A lot of DC2 (if he's healthy) and Cooney tonight.

Please Jimmy?

That is all,

Thank you.

I want to see DC 2.0 at the five more tonight because I personally want to see Rak playing more at the 4 like he was earlier. To me he moves better and has had more scoring potential when he is at the 4 this season and we could use that in the post season

I want to see DC 2.0 at the five more tonight because I personally want to see Rak playing more at the 4 like he was earlier. To me he moves better and has had more scoring potential when he is at the 4 this season and we could use that in the post season

I think DC2 is going to be good but playing a freshman at the 5 scares me. Even though DC2 is in better shape he still isn't quick enough in my opinion. Also if he starts and Rak plays the 4 then we have Fair I'm guessing on the other wing with no Southerland and it further takes away minutes from Grant. If DC2 is in the game I don't want Rak in the game too.

If Triche has that "deer in headlights" look about him, please JB, yank his butt and put in Cooney. Senior night or not, I simply can't stand to watch him stink up the joint once again.

I'd like to see a win

After that, I want to see Triche snap out of his funk in front of friends and family for the last time.

I want CJ to continue playing well and getting a number of looks.

I want James to go out in style and play well in his final home game.

I want to see MCW play well, and avoid a single jump pass. Maybe even knock down a few shots and throw down a monster jam.

I want the defense and rebounding to be ferocious and the team to come out focuses and intense.

I would like to see Rak play better and with some intensity.

And if there's some extra time for Cooney and Coleman to get some added minutes, then great.

I want Dirty to pass gas all game long, leaving the Depaul players gagging as he rains threes and cuts the cheese. The SU players are immune to the stank by now. I want it to be so bad that he has to change his underwear and maybe even his shorts at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom